RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– Paul Heyman spoke with Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan about WrestleMania and more. Check out the highlights:
On the Paul Bearer angle: “I mean leave it to a Jew to portray a resurrection the day after Easter Sunday. That was part of how offensive it was supposed to be! Of course, it was designed to offend! It was designed to be controversial! It was designed to piss people off and I wish it went even further than it did.”
On the possibility of a CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar match: “Listen if they happen to come to blows, I have both sides of a main event, that’s not bad. Isn’t that conventional thinking, I’d have to choose one side? Listen, tell ya my theory of life. I have a hot girlfriend. I have another hot girlfriend, on the side. Now, I can sit there and lie to them both and say, “Honey, you’re the one,” and then go to the other one, “Baby, you’re the one.” Or I can get them together and have the best of all worlds. Now you tell me, do you wanna live the double life, or do you sit there and say, can’t we all get along? So, why can’t I have both sides of the main event?”
On a possible Steve Austin vs. CM Punk match: “I’m very intrigued by what could possibly happen if those two could step into the ring with each other. The chemistry with each other, and around each other, there’s a real combustible element there. You just know it. They have so much respect and admiration for each other, but man you look into each others eyes going, “man I’d really like to tangle with this dude. Let’s say Austin comes back for WrestleMania XXX, let’s say he comes back against CM Punk. Is that a $200 million dollar weekend in revenue? Is that a $200 million dollar gross revenue weekend and is the catalyst for that figure going from 150 to 200, Stone Cold Steve Austin? Now if that intrigues Steve, it intrigues me but I’m not Steve, I think Steve would be back.”
– Here is Paul Heyman speaking with Paul Rosenberg of Hot 97 during WrestleMania weekend: