RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier here on the website, despite next year’s Extreme Rules being advertised as the first PPV after WrestleMania, the company has reportedly booked a PPV for April 28th. This show may be a new PPV.
– Jim Ross confirmed a report published here last week that Randy Orton, who was serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Policy, was backstage at the 1,000th RAW event in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Ross said he “looked good” when he saw him at the show.
– As a reminder, WWE RAW will start at 8PM EST on Monday night. The show will now be three-hours (8-11EST) on a weekly bass.
– As noted earlier here on the website, the current plan is to have the Rock win the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble in January, likely from CM Punk. He would then go on to defend it against John Cena at WrestleMania 29, with Cena winning the Rumble to set up the rematch and get by the “Once in a Lifetime” label from this year’s show.