RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
WWE.com has a kayfabe interview with Pete Rose discussing Kane and his anger management classes. Check out the highlights below:
On whether Kane is “too angry for anger management”: “I don’t think Kane needs to be less angry. I think Kane needs to funnel his anger correctly and focus it only on his WWE opponents and not tag team partners, announcers and especially celebrity guests.”
On whether he’s still planning revenge: “I have to figure out a way to get even with Kane but I don’t know how to do it. He’s too big for me and I’m too slow now. I would need to use my Mizuno baseball bat and it would have to be made legal for our match. Even then, I’m still not sure it would be enough to beat that monster.”
On Daniel Bryan: “Daniel, don’t cross Kane! Do everything you can to make Kane channel his anger at your opponents and win the titles. Hopefully, that will keep that monster from unleashing his anger on you.”
On whether he’ll be back on WWE TV: “I love WWE. I’ve never met a Superstar who wasn’t a professional gentleman and a great guy to work with … except Kane. Did I mention that he’s a monster?”