RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE x 2: Here is a photo of John Cena’s swollen eye at Sunday night’s WWE live event in Rochester, Minnesota:
— Jorge Romero (@Jromer0) June 9, 2014
UPDATE: Alisha Loveswrestling Perry sent us this report from Sunday night’s WWE live event in Rochester, MN: It was a very short match. John Cena spent most of it on the ring apron. He only came in at the end to clothesline Bray a few times, did the Five Knuckle Shuffle/Attitude Adjustment and then got the pin. He didn’t work the entire match until the finish and his eye is swelled shut as you noted earlier on the sites.
ORIGINAL: As noted, John Cena suffered an eye injury after taking headbutts from Bray Wyatt at Friday’s WWE live event in Madison, Wisconsin.
Cena’s eye has been swollen completely shut and it looked very bad today.
At tonight’s live event in Rochester, Minnesota, the main event has been changed to The Wyatt Family vs. Cena and The Usos, instead of a singles match. There was apparently some concern about a concussion but Cena even being allowed in the ring indicates there is no concussion.