RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE: Here are a few photos of several WWE officials checking on John Cena during the match:
— Jorge Romero (@Jromer0) June 8, 2014
John Cena suffered an eye injury along with a possible concussion at a recent live event. Not entirely sure how (c) pic.twitter.com/KxpUXU3S3T
— #NeverGiveUp (@TeamCena) June 8, 2014
ORIGINAL: John Cena and Adam Rose were reportedly injured during the WWE house show in Madison last night. The source notes that Rose suffered a cut over his right eye during his match with Heath Slater, which was wide enough that it brought out trainers to clean up the blood and fix him up before the match finished.
Cena’s injury sounds more potentially serious. Per the source, Cena “suffered a pretty severe blow to the head” during his match with Bray Wyatt. The ref threw up the signal, causing two trainers to come out and check on him for several minutes. Cena worked the rest of the No Holds Barred match, which involved several foreign objects and was physical, and then left straight to the back after te show without the usual celebration with the live crowd.