RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Damien Sandow, Christian, Tensai, Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd all qualified for the WWE SmackDown Money in the Bank match on this week’s edition of SmackDown. More qualifying matches are expected to take place on next week’s LIVE SmackDown!. As of last week, there were plans to have nine superstars involved in the match. Obviously, plans can change.
– Tyson Kidd tweeted the following after this week’s edition of WWE SmackDown!: “Time to start that money in the bank style training. Biggest opportunity in my entire career. Let’s do this #workhorse”
– Bret Hart praised Tyson Kidd for being involved in the match. Hart tweeted the following: “It’s about time they sprinkle you some sugar. Congrats!”
– Chris Jericho also praised Kidd with the following tweet: “Congrats to @KiddWWE for getting in the MITB match! He never has bad matches-its awesome to see him keeping the Calgary kid tradition alive! “