RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
According to TMZ.com, Hulk Hogan is turning to the police to find out who leaked his sex tape. Hogan’s attorney David R. Houston filed a police report with the Clearwater PD this morning, claiming whoever made the tape committed a felony by unlawfully recording Hulk without his consent. He also claims whoever leaked it broke the law by unlawfully running that footage.
Hogan hopes that a police investigation will lead him to the culprit or culprits responsible.
Hogan has previously sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker, demanding the website remove the minute-long clip it posted, which featured Hogan having sex with Heather Clem. At this time, the website hasn’t removed the footage.
There are also reports that there may be a second Hulk Hogan sex tape about to hit the ‘net.