RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Steve Lombardi is 51 today. While in WWE, he appeared under the Lombardi name, as well as the Brooklyn Brawler, Kim Chee with Kamala, Abe “Knuckleball” Schwartz, Doink the Clown, and other characters over the years. He still works behind the scenes with WWE.
– Retired pro wrestler Debbie Combs is 53 today.
– On July 1st, WWE will be holding a SuperShow event at the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas.
– Joseph Chastain is trying to produce a pro wrestling documentary on his local pro wrestling training facility. You can view a sample of footage from another one of his documentaries at http://www.artspire.org/DirectoryDetail/tabid/95/id/1069/Default.aspx
– The CEO of Indycar Randy Bernard tried to contact Vince McMahon by tweeting to him, but instead tweeted a fake profile. He wrote: “Hey @_VinceMcMahon i have a lot of interest in a Rahal family vs Andretti family bout. This will sell your pay per views #wwe #indycar”
After a racing accident where Graham Rahal (son of Indy 500 winner Bobby Rahal) blocked Marco Andretti (son of Indycar champion Michael Andretti), causing him to fly through the air and crash. Rahal said he expected Marco to run into him because Marco is an Andretti. Bernard also attempted to get Dana White to host a UFC fight between the two. All parties have discussed the incident are okay with each other. Bernard was hired by Indycar in 2011 to try and help its low TV ratings. Indycar is only getting 0.3 TV ratings for their races, so they are trying to create a storyline to get attention.