RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
During a recent interview, Randy Orton spoke about the tattoo work he has had done over the years. Here is what he had to say…
“Yes and no. When I first started getting them I was just a kid that wanted a tattoo. I wish I could tell you that they all meant something. Later on, I think it was in 2008, when my daughter was born and I also had a tough injury that put me out (of wrestling) for five months, I had some time there to get some tribal stuff to cover up the United States Marine Corps. I had some stuff that I had to fix tattoo-wise, and had the time to get it done. When you’re on the road you can’t really get them done and expect them to heal properly because you’re banging and beating on them and that’s not good for a tattoo to heal. So it was then that I got the majority of these sleeves that I have now done, and it was basically just filling in the blanks in between all the tribal that I’d gotten early on. And all the stuff that I got in ’08 made sense, there were definitely reasons for it. That was my main goal — to be happy with the tattoos that I’d started getting when I was 18 and wasn’t necessarily that happy with then.”