RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Randy Orton took to Twitter Tuesday evening to dispute online reports stating that his starring role in the WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment film The Marine: Homefront was nixed after companies were informed of his dishonorable discharge from the Marines. The claim was attributed to this article published on Variety.com promoting his feature role in 12 Rounds: Reloaded for WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
“A Bad Conduct Discharge and a Dishonorable Discharge under the Uniform Code of Military Justice are two different things,” Orton wrote. “Come on you ‘reporters’! Check your facts, and more importantly your sources! I was given a BCD, not a Dishonorable!! #semperfidelis.”