RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Randy Orton did a Q&A at Wizard World St. Louis over the weekend. Bleeding Cool has a report of Orton’s comments.
According to the site, Orton said he was happy with his match against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania but said he hated his the digital snake that was part of his entrance, saying, “The snake looked like giant sperm.” He said in a follow-up that he doesn’t have any say in his entrances and would love an elaborate entrance like Triple H gets but is often “screwed out of entrances.”
Orton also revealed that Stephanie McMahon was behind his Apex Predator nickname and that he has no interest in working another feud with Brock Lesnar. He said if he could have his choice of any talent to return to the company he would pick Maven, the winner of the first Tough Enough.