RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Dana White was recently interviewed by Ariel Helwani. He was asked about Vince McMahon’s comments that UFC’s ratings were “abysmal”. He said he likes Vince and has a good relationship with him, but he thinks he says those things because of how he is wired. He added that he doesn’t understand why Vince took a shot at the UFC when the two companies are different. He said he didn’t know enough about the WWE to comment on it. You can see the interview at this link.
– WWE has announced that Randy Orton will star in the WWE Studios & 20th Century Fox film 12 Rounds: Reloaded. Back in 2009, John Cena starred in the original 12 Rounds.
WWE sent out the following today…
WWE Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment today announced WWE Superstar Randy Orton will star in “12 Rounds: Reloaded,” the second installment in the “12 Rounds” franchise.
The film “12 Rounds: Reloaded” was written by David Benullo and will be directed by Roel Reiné (“The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption” and “Death Race: Inferno”). Principal photography will begin Sept. 26 in Vancouver. This is WWE Studios’ second film in a three-picture agreement with Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Orton will portray an Emergency Medical Technician who finds himself caught in a deadly 12-round game of cat and mouse with a vengeful man tied to the paramedic’s past. With little time to spare and his wife’s life hanging in the balance, the EMT must figure out why he’s been chosen to be the pawn in this maniac’s game before it’s too late.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will handle worldwide distribution on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and digital download. WWE will utilize its extensive global reach through its television, digital media and print assets to market the release of the film.