RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Randy Orton’s 60-day suspension for his second violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Program has ended—suspended effective May 30. He returns imminently as he is scheduled for Monday’s RAW in Cincinnati, Ohio and Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Indianapolis, Indiana.
According to sources, his suspension stemmed from a positive drug test for elevated levels of testosterone. He reportedly told people that he took a tainted supplement containing the testosterone, causing him to fail, and acknowledged that he should have been more careful. WWE chief Vince McMahon was said to have been livid with Orton over the matter, particularly since he was so “outspokenly indifferent” to it.
Orton’s suspension caused a ripple effect on SmackDown as top stars John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan were shifted to several blue brand shows this summer to alleviate problems. Punk and Bryan will resume their feud at RAW live events beginning this weekend while Cena will cease making special appearances following SmackDown broadcasts in three weeks. Triple H will continue to make special appearances on SmackDown until further notice.