RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
— It appears as though WWE is no longer announcing the top 10 WWE Network shows on RAW each week. Last night marked the third straight week that they didn’t announce anything.
— After getting banged up at Sunday’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view, Randy Orton underwent concussion testing on Monday afternoon. Obviously Orton was cleared to wrestle after being tested, as he ended up working a match at RAW on Monday night.
— InDemand has released the official synopsis for the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. Daniel Bryan is currently advertised but that can easily change depending on how long he’ll be out and if he needs a second neck surgery:
“When the sun goes down, the action heats up! Don’t miss John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns and all your favorite Superstars in the biggest event of the summer.”