RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— As a reminder, WWE Diva Nikki Bella will be judging the Miss USA pageant tomorrow falling on the same day of the Payback PPV this weekend in Chicago, IL.
— Here are the television ratings for WWE and TNA from June 3 to June 7, 2013:
WWE RAW: The 6/3 show drew a 2.65 cable rating with 3.68 million viewers. It ended up as the third lowest rating for RAW for a non-holiday show in the last 15 years. It was also the lowest rating for RAW not falling on a holiday since July 7, 1997. The show drew a 1.8 among teen boys, 1.9 among males 18-49, 0.8 among teen girls and 0.9 among women 18-49. 67.9% of the audience was male. Despite the low rating, the show still ranked among the top 25 shows on cable that week.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 6/6 show drew a 0.91 cable rating with 1.1 million viewers. It was the first time in the history of the show on Spike TV that it failed to place among the top 100 shows on cable within the 18-49 demographic for that night. The show drew a 0.60 among males 18-34 and 0.60 among males 35-49.
WWE SmackDown: The 6/7 show drew a 1.91 cable rating with 2.63 million viewers. It was No. 8 overall for the night on cable.