RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– Former TNA Wrestling star Johnny Devine and Danyah Rivietz, who wrestled as Danyah, recently got married, according to SLAM! Wrestling.
– Taryn Terrell, who appeared as Tiffany for WWE from 2008 to 2010, has a brief spot in the new Will Ferrell movie The Campaign as a model. She is depicted nude in a scene, as her breasts are digitized.
Terrell has tried her hand at acting since parting ways with WWE as she also appears in the HBO series Treme and has a role in the upcoming Aztec Warrior film. She largely works as a stunt performer as she has shot scenes for multiple films that will be released next year including The End of the World (starring Jonah Hill), Empire State (starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson) and Now You See Me.
The Miz also appears in The Campaign, albeit as a background extra. He shot another scene where he appeared as his WWE character and introduced Ferrell’s character, Cam Brady, at a campaign rally. Though the scene was cut during post-production, he is listed during the credits.