RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– John Cena posted the following on Twitter…
I will say this as absolute truth. Every time @WWE has an event in #Chicago @WWEUniverse in #Chicago makes it feel like #WrestleMania
Speaking of John Cena, his feud with Ryback is now over and the plan, as of this weekend, was still to run with Cena vs. Daniel Bryan on top at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view. It’s possible we’ll see the beginning of that feud tonight on RAW. If not tonight, it’ll begin next week.
– According to several backstage WWE sources, Chris Jericho suffered some sort of knee injury at last week’s WWE SmackDown tapings. The injury occurred during a match with Curtis Axel. Despite the injury, he was still able to work a match against Chris Jericho at last night’s WWE Payback pay-per-view. There is fear that he may have suffered a torn meniscus but we don’t have that confirmed as of this writing.