RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
A new report suggests that Daniel Bryan could be out another three months. Deadspin’s David Shoemaker posted the following to Twitter:
I'm hearing Daniel Bryan needs Tommy John surgery and will be out at least 3 more months.
— David Shoemaker (@AKATheMaskedMan) August 20, 2014
Bryan has previously said that he has more arm strength loss than they expected and could require another surgery, so this may confirm it. Tommy John surgery is a UCL reconstruction most commonly done on pitchers due to their use of a particular muscle group. However, the average rehab time for Tommy John surgery is a year, with elbow excercises not able to begin until over a month into the recovery. Thus, whether Shoemaker’s report of the recovery time is accurate or not isn’t certain.