Report: Dusty Rhodes Upsets Stephanie McMahon

Ryan Clark October 3, 2013 16

Report: Dusty Rhodes Upsets Stephanie McMahon

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Dusty Rhodes reportedly went off script on Monday’s RAW, and as a result has upset Stephanie McMahon.

Rhodes, who tends not to follow “detailed scripting,” put his hand in the face of Stephanie McMahon just as she was about to speak during their segment on Monday’s RAW. This caught McMahon off guard, and according to reports, she was not happy about it after the segment. When it happened live, she quickly swatted his hand away and had a very nasty look on her face.

1. Creature_of_the_Night October 3, 2013 at 6:45 pm - Reply

God forbid you get a real reaction.

Just shows how out of touch WWE is.

So scripted and cardboard.

Steph is horrid in her promos anyway.

• Paul_Heyman_Guy October 3, 2013 at 7:57 pm - Reply

would someone just ban this guy already?… I have never been so annoyed by one person in my life.

• Creature_of_the_Night October 3, 2013 at 9:15 pm - Reply

What’s wrong with what I said – that I think Steph’s promos are horrid – that’s so bad? That’s grounds for banning?

I know you are probably under the age of 15, but let me tell you something….

…in this world A. Not everyone will agree with you and B. You won’t always like everyone.

But in the real world or work place, you can’t “ban” someone…

…you have to grow up and face the hard truth that people think differently in this world. And grow up and adapt and not cry like a weenie that someone thinks differently.

Food for thought.

Take it or leave it. You’re one of the people that got me banned at WI and now you followed me and are crying about me here – so you have no place to cry about me. Makes you look so stupid.

One Universe member, probably you because you people post under these different names – GOOGLED me – that’s how obsessed you people are with me – lol – you probably lay in bed obsessing about me liking something different than you.

There’s plenty of places to post – I’m not going away – just grow up and face I hate WWE.

• Ray Luna October 3, 2013 at 10:37 pm - Reply

Hey creature keep it up man if ppl dont want to see other ppls opinions they probably should not be on the internet and although i agree with creature on some things i also disagrre with him on others but i always get a good laugh from his posts keep it up free speech is amazing

• David October 4, 2013 at 12:29 am - Reply

Look it’s all well and you that you hate wwe I can respect that but man tone it freak’n down would you? Look I hate Obama but you don’t see me on cnn or fox posting on every single post. Look I know wwe has a ton of faults so does tna so does roh. If you don’t like wwe don’t watch it. I don’t watch tna so calm down and start looking for the good.

• Creature_of_the_Night October 4, 2013 at 2:06 pm -

I don’t see any good in WWE.

No one has ever been able to explain to me why because I love TNA and ROH, that I HAVE to love something about WWE.

I just don’t see it.

And no one has ever been able to tell me otherwise.

• David October 5, 2013 at 3:44 am -

Aj as divas champ. Every internet mark flipped out when she won. Or how about the whole make a wish thing or cena out of the title picture

• blah October 3, 2013 at 10:30 pm - Reply

I’m with you on this one. I believe many people feel the same. This is probably the most immature site I’ve ever been on, all thanks to Creature…. Even my wife thinks it’s sad and she absolutely hates pro wrestling. Creature’s logic thinking is: “It’s Me Against The World” attitude and is clearly on his high horse.

• MunchieWilson October 4, 2013 at 12:22 am - Reply

No point he’s been banned by almost every wrestling site and still doesn’t get the point.

2. Mike Lutton October 3, 2013 at 9:11 pm - Reply

anyone got video clip of this

3. Creature_of_the_Night October 3, 2013 at 9:18 pm - Reply

Wow.

She really is the “princess”.

4. KillerKali October 3, 2013 at 10:01 pm - Reply

just shows stephanies complete lack of talent, anyone who needs a strict script does not belong in this business

• themans October 6, 2013 at 8:49 pm - Reply

well… then they might as well shut the whole thing down because every single thing you see on tv from WWE is now on a very strict script…

5. Mr. Savage October 3, 2013 at 11:26 pm - Reply

That part was the best moment of the night.

The camera angel was just right, it looked planned to me.

Remember “RAW” is suppose to mean “TV that RAW and uncooked”

6. Fred October 4, 2013 at 4:33 am - Reply

Has anyone considered that creature MIGHT be a person affiliated with the site who posts messages knowing it will cause controversy……as the man said controversy equals cash.

7. anonymous October 5, 2013 at 5:40 am - Reply