RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– WWE Hall of Famer J.J. Dillon appears at the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 30 East Main St. Amsterdam, New York, on Sunday for an autograph signing from noon to 2:00 p.m.
– WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race and his former protégé in World Championship Wrestling, Vader, came to blows in front of fans at today’s “Legends of the Ring” convention in Monroe, New Jersey.
Details remain sketchy, but Race punched Vader in the face after the two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion became belligerent. Vader attempted to punch back at the 69-year-old—who now uses a motorized scooter to get around—but accidentally struck and hurt a worker who came between them.
Race and Vader then went into the hallway to discuss their issue.