RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– WWE Hall of Famer J.J. Dillon appears at the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 30 East Main St. Amsterdam, New York, on Sunday for an autograph signing from noon to 2:00 p.m.
– WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race and his former protégé in World Championship Wrestling, Vader, came to blows in front of fans at today’s “Legends of the Ring” convention in Monroe, New Jersey.
Details remain sketchy, but Race punched Vader in the face after the two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion became belligerent. Vader attempted to punch back at the 69-year-old—who now uses a motorized scooter to get around—but accidentally struck and hurt a worker who came between them.
Race and Vader then went into the hallway to discuss their issue.