Report: Major Plans For Damien Sandow – Details

Ryan Clark November 12, 2013 6

Report: Major Plans For Damien Sandow – Details

Source: The Wrestling Observer

You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at and my Twitter account is at My Facebook page is “maxed out” for friend requests but you can still “subscribe” to get all of my updates. You’ll also be able to comment on my threads. Hope to see you soon and thanks as always for your continued support guys!

WWE is planning on making Damien Sandow a “top guy”. They are going to start treating him like a top contender, which is why he easily defeated Kofi Kingston last night on RAW.

Vince McMahon is very high on him these days and his match with John Cena several weeks ago on RAW was heavily praised by many backstage.

1. Creature_of_the_Night November 12, 2013 at 7:10 pm - Reply

Aaron Steven Haddad is a real ratings-grabber.

• Spartacus618 November 12, 2013 at 8:56 pm - Reply

And Steve Borden is?

• Creature_of_the_Night November 12, 2013 at 9:19 pm - Reply

Um…if you are comparing Sting and Haddad…….

…that says more about the stupidity and bias of the Universe than I ever can.

Oh yeah! That’s right! If Sting signs with WWE, he’ll suddenly be the best thing since sliced bread, like Bollea now.

God bless.

• Creature_Of_The_Day November 13, 2013 at 1:30 am - Reply

My dearest brother, Sting has had an outstanding carrier weather it’s been with wcw or any other promotion IF and that’s a big fat IF he goes to wwe it will make his carrier that much bigger and better even if it’s just one match with taker.

• Myaaaa November 13, 2013 at 1:38 am - Reply

You don’t know what a ratings grabber is. You like crap. You reek of it and flaunt it and act like because you like it, its superior.

Like your penis though, TNA comes up short and can’t make it happen when it comes to showtime.

Hail satan.