RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
As previously reported, WWE is planning very big things for Cesaro now that WrestleMania is over.
The “Cesaro Section” signs at WWE live events have been handed out by WWE, who are hoping to manufacture the support for Cesaro that developed organically for Daniel Bryan with the “Yes!” movement.
Even though he is the latest “Paul Heyman guy”, WWE doesn’t want to portray Cesaro as a full heel. The plan is to keep him liked by the crowd even though he’s working with the manager that led Brock Lesnar to conquering the Streak at WrestleMania XXX.
While previous reports said that Lesnar would face Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, it seems as though WWE will put him against Cesaro soon. The idea is that the next guy to beat Lesnar will get a huge babyface rub due to Lesnar ending the Streak.
Regardless of what WWE actually decides to do to get there, they fully plan on pushing Cesaro hard in the future.