RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– A Memphis Wrestling reunion event will be taking place this Saturday (9/14) in Tunica, Mississippi at the Resorts Casino. This is the same Casino that now hosts the Jerry Lawler Museum. Brian Christopher is putting the event together. Scheduled to headline the show is WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Jeff Jarrett with Karen Jarrett. Other talent scheduled for the show is Jimmy Valiant, Rikishi, Doug Gilbert, Koko B. Ware, The Spellbinder, Bill Dundee, The Rock N’ Roll Express, Reggie B. Fine and more.
– Nick Bockwinkel’s wife Darlene says that he is not suffering from Alzheimer’s disease as previously reported. WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair stated on “The Steve Austin Show” podcast that Bockwinkel was suffering from the disease. Bockwinkel’s wife says the family would like to keep his current condition private. Take that for what it’s worth but it doesn’t sound like he’s in good shape.