RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As previously reported, Ric Flair has reportedly passed all of his required medical testing for WWE and is expected to be back on TV sometime in the near future. A new report says that according to people close to Flair, he has been making a big effort to take care of himself both in his health and his personal issues.
As we’ve reported, Flair is expected to be working with The Miz when he returns in the very near future, possibly as early as tonight’s WWE RAW broadcast in Cleveland, Ohio – the hometown of The Miz. Flair reportedly asked to work with Dolph Ziggler but was denied and told that there are currently no plans for Dolph.