RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Several independent wrestling companies are taking big hits due to a recent change in YouTube policies. The video site’s tightening down on viewing restrictions has led to companies which rely on YouTube for revenue suffering financially.
Several companies have found success in terms of visibility by putting weekly shows on YouTube, which has allowed them to make money and expand their product. However, due to some controversies regarding non-wrestling videos posted to the service, large advertisers have backed out and Google (who own YouTube) has had to lay down the hammer regarding the viewing restrictions, particularly toward children and teens.
The changes are currently being slowly rolled out by Google and with channels having to reach a certain view count before monetization begins, several promotions have taken revenue hits.