RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Devon, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is reportedly set to expire this week, suggested on Twitter Wednesday evening that he’s parting ways with the organization effective immediately.
The TNA Television Champion wrote, “I would like to thank the tna fans for making the last seven years fun . im sure we will see each other again down the road real soon.
“im ready to see where god bring me to next. i cant wait . i see big thing on the way
“o and HELL NO IM NOT RETIRING.”
It would appear that his departure is due to both parties being unable to reach an agreement for a new contract. He re-tweeted a message stating, “I’ll say this you boys deserve what ever you’re asking for plus 25%.”
Bully Ray, whose contract will also expire this week, suggested on Twitter that he will part ways with the organization in October at Bound For Glory, which takes place in Phoenix, Arizona.
“Dont mattah where ya start..mattahs where ya finish. See ya in Phoenix!! STRONGEST THE LONGEST. #BULLYNATION” he wrote.