RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
As previously reported, MVP suffered a knee injury on May 30th working a Preston City Wrestling event in England. At this time, his status for TNA’s Slammiversary PPV is unknown. As you know by now, MVP is scheduled to main event the show, challenging Eric Young for the TNA World Title.
While there is no official word on his status, the feeling is that if MVP is out and needs to be replaced, that Bobby Lashley will be the one to replace him. Lashley is part of MVP’s stable, and also scored a non-title victory over Young on the May 22nd edition of iMPACT! Wrestling.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.