RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE merchandise sales has been described as “haves” and “have nots.” A few talents are reportedly making “great money,” with all others not faring too well.
– At WWE’s weekly RAW events, Vince McMahon generally only meets with producers and other officials, with most talent only encountering him when they head to the curtain. Furthermore, he does not attend approximately half of the SmackDown tapings because he feels it necessary that Paul “Triple H” Levesque gain experience in taking charge of shows because he will ultimately be the leader of the company.
When Levesque is in charge of events, the atmosphere is described as being more laid back (talents) but also chaotic (creative) at the same time. It is said that when disagreements or problems arise, there is nobody in the Vince role of putting his foot down and saying, “This is how it’s going to be done.”