RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
WWE officials are reportedly pleased with the improvements that have been made to adjust RAW to a three-hour format. WWE officials reportedly recognize that the three-hour show is a “work in progress” and the company knows they need to find a way to perk up the third hour rating, but they are pleased with how things are going overall.
The company is unlikely to go back to the two-hour format as USA pays a lot more for the show as a three-hour show.