RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
As we posted last night, WWE had a panel discussion for the WWE 2K14 “30 Years of WrestleMania” roster reveal consisting of Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Mick Foley, Paul Heyman, Steve Austin and Ric Flair with Jim Ross hosting. JR was deeply sardonic in his witticisms and things got incredibly…honest. Among the highlights were Ric Flair going off on story tangents at the end, noting while discussing his WrestleMania VIII match that everyone else involved is gone and more. Jim Ross quipped at a couple of points that the event was “sponsored by Grey Goose,” the vodka and toward the end Heyman stands up, walks over and rips up Ross’ script because things have gone so far into left field.
WWE management was very displeased over how things went. You can watch the full video (which is 75 minutes as opposed to the 53 minute “official” one) below. Meanwhile, Jim Ross posted the following to Twitter:
“@dono6971: @JRsBBQ Some on-line sites are posting that you and Ric Flair were drunk.
Complete lie. I was not drunk. Ridiculous
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) August 18, 2013