RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Rey Mysterio recently spoke about his return to the ring and more. Here are the highlights…
On Working Matches on the Recent Tour of Mexico: “It was more of a let’s see how my body reacts and my knee reacts to being back in the ring,” Mysterio said. “Overall I felt good but still feel I need a bit more therapy, just from the damage I’ve done through the years to my knee. We are back to therapy and strengthening up that quad and hamstring, just making sure there are no mistakes this next time.”
When Does he Expect to Return?: “I think if I don’t do it by the end of the year, then next year,” Mysterio said. “I would hate to push myself instead of taking my time. I want to make a good return, and not being absent shortly after my return. It’s something I’m still debating. I’m going to listen to my body.”
In he Still Motivated to Perform?: “I’m definitely still motivated and feel the urge to be in the ring,” Mysterio said. “I’ve always told myself the day I don’t feel that anymore is the day I need to say, ‘That’s it.’ I still have some years inside me that I want to push forward, I want to go out and entertain. I miss it. I really do. I miss being out there and the interaction with the fans. I miss the applause and the 619 chants. I’m hoping that God still gives me a couple of more years for me to perform.”