RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted several weeks ago here on the website, Rey Mysterio’s contract with WWE has reportedly been extended. Mysterio’s contract is said to have been pushed out for the length of time he’s been away from the company due to his injury, which has been since August. This means that he will have around ten to eleven months added to the end of his deal.
– As noted late last night here on the website, WWE’s monthly business figures for May listed the preliminary buyrate for WWE Extreme Rules at 251,000, equating to 147,000 domestic buys and 104,000 international buys. The official total will be reported in the Q2 report later this year. The company has also revised their WrestleMania 28 PPV buyrate to is 1.21 million, down from a reported 1.30 million. Vince McMahon had noted in the quarterly conference call that buys were “slightly lower” than the the initial announcement. The company did not release a preliminary break down of domestic vs. international buys for WrestleMania.
– CM Punk, John Cena, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston and Daniel Bryan all appear on the cover of this month’s issue of WWE Magazine. The issue is called “The Power Issue” and ranks the top WWE Superstars as well as the top 20 toughest WWE Superstars of all-time.