RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Ric Flair was on CNN Headline News’ program Evening Express this evening talking about Jerry Lawler’s heart attack. Flair reportedly stuck up for Lawler wrestling at the age of sixty-two as well as WWE physically involving him in storylines and said Lalwer is more qualified to compete than many other members of the roster due to his experience. Flair noted that “great medical advances” have been made to protect in-ring talent, and pointed out that the company had medical care at ringside and backstage that likely probably saved Lawler’s life.
Flair finished the interview by saying: “Nobody made Jerry get in the ring. He got in the ring because he’s a great pro.”