RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: The Sun
Ric Flair recently spoke about not wrestling again and returning to TV. Here is what he had to say…
On Never Wrestling Again: “I want to be in the ring but it will never happen again. Firstly I said I’d never wrestle in WWE again. And then there’s the Jerry Lawler incident. It really did affect me. I like Jerry very much. What happened to Jerry was terrible, and thank God he’s OK. But I wish people wouldn’t gauge me by what happened to him. Everybody’s an individual. I think it kind of put a decision on my future in the ring, you know what I mean? And that’s fine, because I went back to the ring in TNA, and that will never happen again.”
On a Return to TV: “I’ll rock the world when I get back on TV. You know that. You don’t even have to ask the question! Everyone knows I’ll rock the world. I’m very excited to get back in there soon.”