RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Dolph Ziggler was reportedly livid with Sin Cara following Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract at Money in the Bank.
According to SuperLuchas.net, a source within WWE says Ziggler vocally complained backstage over the SmackDown Superstar working stiffly and failing to protect him during a high risk maneuver off the top turnbuckle known as The Spanish Fly.
The errant spot nearly injured Ziggler, not to mention spurred a dubious Twitter trending topic—”Botch Cara.”
According to their source, Ziggler plans to file a formal complaint to WWE management over Sin Cara so they can review the case further and decide whether the the high-flying grappler faces punishment.
In Sin Cara’s defense, footage from the pay-per-view indicates that Ziggler caused the spot to fail by slipping twice on the rope.
Keep in mind that SuperLuchas.net hasn’t always been the most reliable source so take this for what it’s worth.