RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
- WWE has provided us with a new synopsis for their one-hour special on the WWE Network tonight, Journey to SummerSlam. The show airs at 8 PM ET and is described as follows:
As the Shield, they were the most dominant faction inside the ring, taking the entire WWE by storm. Now, the Hounds of Justice have disbanded, and all roads lead to SummerSlam. Witness the journey of three superstars – Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns – from their humble beginnings en route to the biggest event of the summer, SummerSlam 2014.”
– WWE Studios president Michael Luisi sold 7,500 shares of WWE stock on Monday, worth $105,000. He still owns 90,928 shares of the stock.
– Rob Van Dam posted the following to Twitter today in response to some ALS Ice Bucket challenges:
Everyone challenging me to dump ice on my head will be forced to accept that I am a nonconformist. @PlatypiProd
— Rob Van Dam (@TherealRVD) August 20, 2014