RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Last night, the Make-A-Wish foundation recognized John Cena for hitting 300 wishes granted during his WWE career. Cena hit the mark in June and was recognized as part of the foundation’s “Evening of Excellence” event in the Phoenix area. You can get details here.
– In the latest issue of WWE Magazine, cover-dated November 2012, WWE Superstars were asked what they are thankful for. In Ryback’s case it is WWE giving him a second opportunity.
“I’m thankful for WWE not giving up on my career, and instead offering me another opportunity to live my dream,” said Ryback. “They could have wished me luck in my future endeavors, but they didn’t. Instead, they gave me a second chance at life.”
Ryback’s current WWE run is actually his second with the organization. He was released from his first developmental contract, which he earned after competing on Tough Enough 4, in January 2007. He regrouped a year and a half later and resurfaced at WWE’s former developmental league, Ohio Valley Wrestling. He was re-signed to a developmental contract shortly thereafter and has been with the sports-entertainment company ever since.