RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
A hearing is set for this Friday in Nashville, TN in regard to the Scott Steiner vs. TNA lawsuit. TNA filed a lawsuit against Steiner citing breach of contract following his Twitter outbursts ripping on the promotion, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and others. Steiner In return, Steiner filed a counter-suit, alleging that it was TNA that had breached their contract, citing their failure to provide accounting on royalties owed as well as non-payment of royalties.
TNA had filed a motion to dismiss the suit by Steiner, claiming that their contracts require a talent to inform them of a breach and allow 30 days to repair it before they attempt any legal maneuvers. TNA argues that since they were not made aware of any breach, Steiner cannot file suit.