RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
According to The New York Post, Shane McMahon was almost ripped off of $20 million. This was part of a scam where McMahon was deceived into believing he would be investing into a purchase of Maxim Magazine.
Calvin Darden Jr. allegedly misrepresented to others that his father, Charles Darden Sr., was leading the charge to buy the magazine. He used fabricated bank account statements, phony emails, and impersonated his father (a Board Member of Several Public Companies) in both emails and phone calls. McMahon did not lose any money, but others gave Darden Jr. approximately $8 million. Darden Jr. won a $30 million bid for the magazine last year but when the money didn’t come through, the magazine started to look for another bidder. Darden Jr. was arrested and indicted yesterday in New York City.