Shane McMahon-WWE Rumor Killer + Cena Injury Update

Ryan Clark September 3, 2013 11

Shane McMahon-WWE Rumor Killer + Cena Injury Update

— Chris Jericho tweeted the following regarding his next book:

“Writing 8 pages a day for the new book & its coming along GREAT! Theres some seriously funny stuff in this thing already…UR GONNA LOVE IT!”

— WWE Superstar John Cena tweeted the following today regarding his recovery from recent arm surgery. Cena tweeted:

“Gotta keep stitches in a few more days. I am beyond frustrated, but gotta do what Doc says. Adapt. Overcome. #evenstronger”

— As we reported earlier today, Shane McMahon has voluntarily stepped down as the CEO of China’s “YOU On Demand” company. For those who didn’t read the full press release and are already speculating about a WWE return, that is absolutely not the case. As the press release clearly states, Shane will stay on board as a “principal executive officer” and the Chairman of the Board.

1. Creature_of_the_Night September 3, 2013 at 8:52 pm - Reply

For some reason – always thought this even back when I was a fan of the company before hating it –

Always thought if Shane got control of WWF/E, the company would be better off – just by awesome matches Shane had and his overall demeanor.

Always thought Shane would have run things better and remembered us old school fans.

Always thought if Levesque and Princess got control of things, the company would go down the tubes.

Turns out I was right.

WWE is pathetic and childish now.

Company would be better off with Shane at the helm. He seemed edgier and more hardcore and old school.

• MBSC87 September 3, 2013 at 10:06 pm - Reply

You’re comments are pathetic and childish now.

I don’t see the point in voicing your displeasure of WWE in every single article they post here, we get you hate WWE with a passion…. What are you trying to accomplish by commenting on how much you hate WWE in every article? Are you trying to persuade fans to listen to you? Is your goal to brainwash them like you have been? Your comments are just getting old and repetitive – much like the “yes, yes, yes” chants.

No one cares you hate WWE…. Even I hate the WWE now, but I keep my opinions to myself.

• Creature_of_the_Night September 4, 2013 at 2:07 pm - Reply

So – I don’t have a right to feel Shane would do a better job and voice that opinion?

Yet I see TNA bashed all the time on the net and no one cries and whines about that?

Um….ok.

• James September 4, 2013 at 2:53 pm - Reply

because no one cares about TNA

• Creature_of_the_Night September 4, 2013 at 2:57 pm -

Well I care about TNA – and don’t care about WWE.

And the Universe isn’t better than me.

And I won’t be intimidated by them.

• A September 4, 2013 at 10:20 am - Reply

You dont like WWE yet you take time out to read about them and waste time making comment, i think you’re the childish and pathetic one!

• Creature_of_the_Night September 4, 2013 at 2:05 pm - Reply

You don’t like my comments, yet you take time to read them and waste time making comments, I think you’re the childish and pathetic one.

(see how that works?)

2. questone September 4, 2013 at 12:10 am - Reply

For real I get u don’t like wwe just move on dude sorry wwe is not going anywhere anytime soon

• Creature_of_the_Night September 4, 2013 at 2:10 pm - Reply

Well, as long as they are here, I have the right to bash them.

• DERP September 4, 2013 at 6:30 pm - Reply

And everyone else has the right to bash you for being a ignorant pathetic smark.

3. anonymous September 4, 2013 at 4:38 pm - Reply