RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Sheamus recently spoke with Brian Fritz of Between The Ropes about the Shield, a WrestleMania match with the Undertaker, John Cena’s RAW promo and more. Check out the highlights and the interview below:
On when he last lobbied Vince McMahon for a match with Undertaker: “I never even see him. I never never get a chance to pitch it to him. I would love to be in there with Taker. That’s a special moment. I’ve never faced him. I faced him in a tag match at a live event one time. When the lights drop down and the music hits, I’m telling you, every hair on your on your arm and body stands up. It’s an just incredible feeling. To go against him at WrestleMania would be absolutely and truly epic.”
On Daniel Bryan: “I think Daniel Bryan has obviously, truly shown how many layers and how many different aspects to his game that he has. He came in fresh faced… very gifted in the ring, and then you see the personality and the stuff with Kane and the psichyratrist and the way he’s done the whole thing with A.J. and the wedding and all that. I think Daniel Bryan is one of the most well rounded guys that we have – in every aspect in the ring and entertainment value. That kid is definitely going to be around for a long time. He’s definitely going to have a Hall of Fame career, he’s on his way to doing that right now.”