RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
There had been reports that Spike TV was planning to do away with their “male demographic centered shows” with the departure of the UFC. Today, news broke that Viacom, which is Spike TV’s parent company brokered a deal where they now own a majority stake in Bellator Fighting Championships. Bellator Fighting Championships currently airs on MTV2, but starting in 2013, the programming will move to Spike TV.
If you are a fan of Bellator or TNA, there has been a lot of cross promotion between the two companies. Bellator is always promoting Impact Wrestling, while on Impact, Bellator Champions Eddie Alvarez and Joe Warren have both made special appearances to promote their events.
Today on Twitter, Dixie Carter noted that Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney would be appearing at tonight’s TNA Impact Wrestling tapings. Rebney responded back to Carter, even noting that, “I’m just glad you are back in control & running the show!”