RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
At this week’s WWE SmackDown tapings, former WWE RAW General Manager John Laurinaitis made his return in the opening segment featuring The Rock. The show was taped Tuesday night in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
During the TV taping, Laurinaitis came out and told The Rock the both of them were “two peas in a pod”. He said The Rock was the People’s Champion, and Big Johnny started People Power. He offered to be in The Rock’s corner at WrestleMania. Rock polled the crowd for what he should do and no chants obviously ensued. The Rock hit a spinebuster and the People’s Elbow to a monster pop.
As of now, there are no plans for Laurinaitis to return full-time. The segment was done so “The People’s Champion” could hit the “People’s Elbow” on the man behind “People Power”. That’s WWE’s logic for you.
Full **SPOILERS** for this week’s SmackDown telecast are posted on the main newsboard.