RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE will have a (kayfabe) injury update on Daniel Bryan tonight on SmackDown. On the show, Michael Cole gave an update on Bryan as provided by WWE’s medical staff. He said that Bryan suffered a shoulder subluxation (a partially dislocated shoulder), had ligaments stretched and had some capsular swelling.
Cole noted that the labrum was okay and that there’s no need for surgery; they also reveal that he will be at house shows this weekend and on RAW this Monday.