RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
During a recent fireside chat at the Needham Interconnection Conference, Stephanie McMahon spoke about the WWE being a great value as compared to the UFC. Here is what she had to say…
“With UFC you can pay money to watch a PPV but it can be a terrible fight, right? The guy you’re rooting for that UFC has been building gets knocked right off and suddenly that person doesn’t really matter anymore. All that investment is lost. You never have that with WWE, we strategically build out Superstars and characters. We know when they are going to win, we know when they are going to lose. We build characters and make them megastars. It’s all very intentional and you’re guaranteed to get your money’s worth. It might not necessarily be the outcome you wanted but you’re guaranteed to have a great match, a great pay-per-view and you’re guaranteed to get entertained.”