RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Stephanie McMahon recently spoke to AdAge.com in a profile on her about why WWE has merged their brands and unofficially done away with the split. McMahon suggested it had to do with the advent of new ways to watch TV, particularly digital and social media.
“We are all telling the same stories,” she said. “And digital and social offer the ability to continue storylines 24/7 so our fans can consume the content anytime, anywhere on the device they prefer.”
She added in a “Did You Know” segment that she stopped being an on-screen character because between her behind-the-scenes work, on-air role and the fact that she and Triple H were beginning to have kids, “it just got to be too much.”
You can read the full article by clicking here.