RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– WWE Executive Vice President of Creative Stephanie McMahon, Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry and James Durbin of “American Idol” fame and others brought the be a STAR Alliance’s anti-bullying message to 500 sixth, seventh and eighth graders at Los Angeles’ Markham Middle School on Friday morning.
Stephanie said at the gathering, “Know that you are not alone. There are many WWE Superstars, many celebrities, a lot of successful people who have been victims of bullying. You can overcome it. You can stand up against it…Be a STAR is such an incredibly important message for me,” she explained. “I have three young girls, and teaching them about bullying, how to stand up against bullying and providing them with all the tools necessary to do just that is incredibly important to me.”
The full story is available here.
– Here is a video of The Miz promoting WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view on “Extra”: