RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– Trendrr.tv reports that Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown earned a score of 74,561 in social media activity. This is down 24% from last week. It’s the lowest score in ten weeks, going back to July 27 against the Olympics Opening Ceremony.
WWE SmackDown was up against socially-active MLB Wild Card games, which was on top of cable TV at #1 and #2. SmackDown was also defeated by Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon.
– USA Today has published this article on Tout, an online social networking service and microblogging service WWE has invested in. Traffic to the website has exponentially grown in recent months, and is now being used by various non-WWE celebrities such as Shaquille O’Neal, Kelly Ripa, Jeff Probst and United States Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Stephanie McMahon, who serves as a member of the company’s Board of Directors, touted the application.
“Video expression is the next evolution from text,” said McMahon. “TV producers are so engaged because you can put the Touts anywhere and really drive traffic to our channels.”