RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– As noted earlier, both Stephanie McMahon and Jim Ross will be in St. Louis, Missouri next Monday, the site of that day’s unprecedented 1000th RAW episode. The WWE Hall of Famer appeared Wednesday on KREF Sports Talk 1400 The Ref and confirmed he would be on the show. He added he has no idea what his role will be. McMahon, who participated in a Twitter chat Tuesday and hinted but did not confirm an appearance on Raw, will be in the area that day for a ‘be a STAR’ anti-bullying at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis’ Herbert Hoover location (2901 N. Grand Ave.). She will be joined World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, The Miz, Eve and American Idol finalist James Durbin.
– Jay Zachary sent this one in: There is an article in The Dallas Morning News, written by Robert Wilonsky, that talks about an Irving, TX songwriter (Jimmy Papa) filing a federal lawsuit against WWE to collect royalties for at least 11 ring entrance tracks, including “Bad Street U.S.A.”, “Mr. Bang Bang”, “Master of the DDT”, and others. Mr. Wilonsky is actually an old school fan from the Dallas area, and before moving to the dallasnews.com website, wrote for the local free publication and always had some blurbs about wrestling (including articles about the Sportatorium and so on for The Dallas Observer) and is pretty knowledgeable of the business.
– Here is footage from the July 13th, 2003 edition of WWE Sunday Night Heat. The match features La Resistance vs. Tyson Dux and current TNA star Bobby Roode…