RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Partial Source: Prowrestling.net
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Mike Tyson have been in Los Angeles all weekend in order to promote WWE ’13 for Summerslam AXXESS.
Austin has not made any mentions of actually appearing on the SummerSlam event, but WWE might have something in mind to make the 25th edition of SummerSlam even more memorable.
Mike Tyson has been talking about his old Degeneration X comrade, Triple H, on his Twitter account and also responding to fellow WWE Hall of Famer, Shawn Michaels, on Twitter. Mike Tyson made the following tweet:
“I’ll be supporting my man Triple H at #SummerSlam no matter what tomorrow.”
It’s possible Tyson might stand in for Shawn Michaels who will not appear in HHH’s corner since Michaels was “injured” (storyline) by Brock Lesnar on RAW. Tonight’s SummerSlam is also sponsored by THQ/WWE ’13 and Tyson is a playable character in the game.
Keep in mind nothing is confirmed but both are in town and are likely backstage at the event.